Benchmarking reports capture the benchmarking process methodology, narrative overview, practice profiles and, in most cases, a logic model that depicts the practices discovered through the benchmarking study.
The report’s creation is a collaborative process that ensures the integration of client feedback for additional research or clarification.
Benchmarking study results may be shared and promoted in a number of ways, including:
- Integration into new or existing training or technical assistance programs
- At a customized training summit
- Online publication and promotion
- Viral promotion
- Virtual or in-person panel discussion with the experts
- At pre-existing client-centered events (annual conferences, workshops)