DMT works with clients to identify effective practices across their organizations and their industry. We then consolidate, develop, and promote information in useful online, paper, and electronic tools and resources to meet the specific needs of your organization.
Tools and resources can take many forms and we work with clients to find the right methods to reach any audience. Past efforts have included materials such as:
- Program models to demonstrate and communicate integration among stakeholders
- Document templates to support consistency and efficiency
- Program policies and doctrine to drive standards
- E-newsletters for regular online communication
- Guidebooks to serve intermediary and stakeholder organizations
- Web-based access tools such as wizards and guides to help users access hundreds of resources quickly and easily